Saturday, October 25, 2014

Langkawi Sunrise seafood restaurant

The restaurant is a walking distance from Bayview Hotel.
Ordered lemon (plum sauce) chicken (small portion, RM 20), salt and pepper mantis shrimp (small, RM 20), home-made special tofu (small, RM 16), daily soup old cucumber (small, RM 15), and home-made barley drinks (RM 3 each), and watermelon juice (RM 5 each). Total bill was RM90.

The place was okay. The staff was friendly. The food was not so good. The lemon chicken was okay because it's fresh, but the sauce and cooking style was not impressive (not memorable). The mantis shrimp was filled with batter to the extent that I can't make out if there is any shrimp at all. The tofu was nice and better than most of them. I didn't like the soup. 

I don't think I'd miss this place although I won't mind trying their other dishes, if chance permit.

Related blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment